These eco-friendly, Tier IV sub- and mid-compact tractor models offer added power, performance, and a good bit of backbone. Featuring a full-length tractor frame for ultimate strength and versatility, this tractor easily allows users to install a backhoe at anytime—plus an extensive range of attachments and implements to suit your specific workload, such as our drive-over mowing deck, snow blowers, blades, brooms, and the highest capacity loaders on the market.
- Max Versatility - choose up to 15 implements to handle any task
- Max Maneuverability - Best in class turning radius to get work done in tigh spaces
- Max Comfort - Easy turn seat for Tractor - Loader - Backhoe operation, easy on and off with open platform
- Max Stability - Tractor tires, better traction, stability and safety for all jobs
- Max Lift Capacity - Lift more, carry more, pull more and get more done
- Max Engine Performance - 28% lower RPM results in smooth, quiet operation and less fuel consumption
- 7 year limited power train warranty
- #1 Selling tractor in the world
- Type: Four stroke, indirect injection water-cooled diesel
- Cylinders: 3
- Engine HP (kW) @ rpm (EPA Certification): 24.4 (18.2) @ 2500 (T4)
- Compression Ratio: 22:1
- Displacement cubic inch3 (cc): 80.4 (1318)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gallons
- Battery Capacity: 12 volt, 45 amp hours
- Alternator: 12 volt, 50 amp hours
- Type: HST - 2 ranges
- Number of Gears / Speeds: Infinite
- Type: Hydrostatic Power
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 2.7
- Type: Open center, full live hydraulic with position control
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 4.6
- 3-Point Linkage: Category 1, with check chains
- Lift Capacity (lbs.): 1400
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: 1 spool optional
- Type: Live
- PTO RPM (engine rpm): 540 @ 2376
- Mid PTO RPM (engine rpm)*: 2000 @ 2556
- PTO HP (kW): 19.5 (14.4)
Dimensions with Ag Tires
- Overall Length Inches (mm): 104.1 (2645)
- Overall Width Inches (mm): 50.7 (1290)
- Overall Height Inches (mm) (with Industrial Tires): 81.5 (2070)
- Turning Radius Min. Feet (meters): 7.2 (2.2)
Tires - Sizes and Options
- Ag (Front / Rear): 6x12 / 9.5x16
- Industrial (Front / Rear): 20x8-10 / 27x12.5-15
- Turf (Front / Rear): 20x8-10 / 29x12.5-15
Optional Attachment - Loader
- Loader Model: MAX 24L
- Maximum Lift Height: 75 in.
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 60 in.
- Reach at Maximum Height: 23 in.
- Maximum Dump Angle: 38 deg.
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 20 deg.
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 4 in.
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 900
- Breakout Force @ Pivot Pins: 2000
- Rated Flow (Tractor System): 4.6 gpm
- Attachment Width: 50 in.
- Attachment Rated Capacity: 7 cu. ft.
- Cycle Times @ rpm: 2500
- Raise Boom (seconds): 3.7
- Lower Boom (seconds): 2.6
- Dump Attachment (seconds): 3.4
- Retract Attachment (seconds): 2.9
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 545
Optional Attachment - Backhoe
- Backhoe Model: Max 26B
- Transport Height (maximum): 71 in.
- Transport Overhang: 39 in.
- Maximum Digging Depth: 80 in.
- Digging Depth (2 Ft.) Flat Bottom: 78.5 in.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 104.8 in.
- Loading Height (bucket at 60°): 65 in.
- Loading Reach (bucket at 60°): 40 in.
- Reach From Swing Post: 102 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 180 deg.
- Swing Arc: 150 deg.
- Stabilizer Spread Operating Position: 74 in.
- Stabilizer Down Below Grade: 6 in.
- System Relief Valve Setting (psi): 2000
- Digging Force - Bucket (lbs.): 2270
- Digging Force - Dipper (lbs.): 1248
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 710